Beth and Kim sit down and have a powerful conversation about the importance of biblical hope! You don’t want to miss this episode! It will encourage you.
Bible Text (New International Version):
- "Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus," Romans 8:1
- "We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time." Romans 8:22
- "Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the first fruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption to sonship, the redemption of our bodies." Romans 8:23
- "For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all.Who hopes for what they already have?" Romans 8:24
- "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28
- "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people," Ephesians 1:18
- "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life." Proverbs 13:12
- Book of Philippians
- Jeremiah 15
- "Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure," Psalms 16:9
#214 — We Have This Hope
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org